Los Angeles Philharmonic Tickets
The Los Angeles Philharmonic is an orchestra based in Los Angeles, California. The orchestra was founded in 1919 by William Andrews Clark Jr.
In 2003, it moved to the Frank Gehry designed Walt Disney Concert Hall. In the summer the orchestra plays outdoor concerts at the Hollywood Bowl.More about Los Angeles Philharmonic.
Los Angeles Philharmonic Information Continued
Founded in 1919 by William Andrews Clark, Jr. with Walter Henry Rothwell as its conductor, it played its first concert in the same year, eleven days after its first rehearsal. Since its founding, the LA Philharmonic has played at least one concert a year in its "sister city", Santa Barbara, California, presented by the Community Arts Music Association (CAMA). The LA Philharmonic is best known to television and movie-going audiences as the performers behind the music in the pilot film to Battlestar Galactica, composed by Stu Phillips and Glen A. Larson.
- Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- Los Angeles Clippers Tickets
- Los Angeles Sparks Tickets
- Los Angeles Galaxy Tickets
- Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
- Los Angeles Dodgers Tickets
- Los Angeles Kings Tickets
- Los Angeles Opera Tickets
- McDonald's Gospelfest Tickets